Friday, May 22, 2009

Core Synergistics - Day 23

Holy heck. This "Recovery" week had been pretty cruisy up until today. Some stretching, some yoga. But today it was Core Synergistics. This kicked my ass, and then stomped on my ass, and handed my ass back to me in a soggy brown paper bag and said 'Here's your ass back.' I sweated more than I did doing Plyo a few weeks ago, and that was the most I have ever sweated. Great stuff. What am I going to do when I finish P90X? Climb a fucking mountain or something? Anything less and it will be a waste. I've got it again in a couple of days, so I hope I can do better.
I won't post everything I eat every day. It's too much work. I am keeping my own records, so I'll keep track of how I'm doing every week or so. There are improvements though.
Here's a picture of Joey Jo Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment