Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let us Roll

I start Power 90 Master for real today. I kick off with Plyo Legs. I had a look at it yesterday – looks pretty hard on the knees. Lots of jumping and squats. Looks ok. I also looked at the Sculpt 5-6 and decided to scrap it in favour of the ol' 3-4. My friend said 3-4 was better, and looking at 5-6 yesterday, and there weren't a lot of weights in it like 3-4. I like 3-4, so I'll keep doing that. I'll try 5-6 one day.
The diet is going ok, but like I said, it's not really a diet, just an attempt to stop eating chocolate and chips and drinking coffee. Happy to report that the levels are way down, but intake is persisting. Junko's mum and dad brought home a big bag of chocolates from a hot springs resort they went to on the weekend. It's hard to resist. I'll probably have to buy some more to replace the ones I ate in case they get pissed off. A coffee a day, and a bag of chips once every two or three days. Room for improvement.
The layoffs have started at my company, so the pressure's on. I'm glad I'm feeling healthy and up to it, and if it happens I'm fucked professionally, but I'll worry about it if and when it happens. I'm all in favour of a slowing-down of society and the defeat of globalism, but not if it means I can't afford a big-screen TV.
Until then, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment