Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some photos

Just some photos today. First few days going well, really pushing it. Felt nauseous after the Sculpt the other day. Good stuff.
Here's the photo that stopped me smoking.



The guy was 34, same as me. Does it ever worry you that the only reason for your existence is to serve as an example for everyone else?

Here's a photo of me when I stopped smoking, before I started Power 90.


Check out the curvature of the spine. That raised left shoulder. Perfect for right-handed golfer. Note the mo'. And the navel fluff. What a fucking loser.
Here's a photo of me a couple of days ago.



Not much difference really. A little bit of tone. Still got the curvature of the spine. No mo' though, but still a fucking lo- No!
Lesson to self: You have to "bring it" to get results.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment