Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Round 5 Day 76

What a great game between Melbourne and Sydney yesterday. A draw! We probably should have won it in the third quarter, but then Melbourne probably should have won it in the last, so a draw was a pretty good result for us. Melbourne look good this year, especially up forward. Their back line was pretty vulnerable all day. We played well too. Sydney are usually shocking starters to the season. And a great game to watch, too. I heard that the Geelong St Kidla game was an abomination. Glad I missed that one. I saw what Fevola did, jumping onto that guy's back. I'm enjoying watching his life fall apart, too be honest.
The Masters starts in a couple of weeks. Please be exciting. Golf is in all sorts of trouble. I'm not sure that having Tiger back at No. 1 would solve the problem, either, except that there would be some awesome golf in there somewhere. My tip for the Masters (going 2 for 2 because I tipped Phil last year) - Rory Sabatini, the firebrand South African.
I ran 13 km yesterday, and boy, are my legs tired. It takes ages to run that far. I'm two weeks away from my goal of 15 km, and after that I have finished round 5. Next round I might do a few shorter runs of maybe 6 kms every week instead of the really long run once a week. 3 runs, 3 resistance, and a stretch or yoga. I have to try and get more sleep, too. The coffee and kitkats are under control.
It was Jo Jo's second birthday on Saturday. One of Junko's friends came over with her boy who is the same age as Jo Jo, and we had a cake. Jo Jo's a good boy. Funny. Happy birthday, Jo Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment