Thursday, June 24, 2010

Round 3: Day 91 - P90X Chest & Back

I haven't done a workout for three days! The night before last I was really tired and went to bed at 9, and last night I taught Nori and went I came home I got stuck in front of YouTube watching nothing in particular. There were so many other things I wanted to do, like work out, play me some Portal, put the finishing touches to my fiction blog. Yes folks, it's ready. Control Damage. You can read the first part now.
It's the rainy season. It's a nice day today, blue skies, but it had rained pretty much non-stop for three days. I saw my first cockroach this morning too. I just picked it up with some tissues and put it in the bin. It wasn't dead, but it was strangely listless. Probably been hanging around the traps a little too long. As a side note, the company that makes the insecticides that we use to kill cockroaches is called the Earth corporation, which in Japanese is pronounced aasu, which in Australian sounds like ass. The spray I use to kill bugs is called, in Australian, ass jet. Chuckle.
So three days without working out, I'm questioning my motivation. Can I hang on for another month? I would like to think so. What I'm going to do is plan a big ride for the last weekend of July, maybe take a day off work and head out on the Saturday and come back Monday. I would love to go up to Takayama or something, up in the mountains. Use that as motivation somehow.
Wow, Kevin Rudd is gone. That's amazing. I thought he would be Prime Minister for as long as he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment