Monday, June 7, 2010

Round 3: Day 75: P90X Plyometrics

Kind of losing the motivation to rant and rave on this blog. I haven't written for ages, and I have just spend a couple of weeks helping out at the factory where I couldn't get to a computer, so now that I'm back at my desk and ready to type something, I just don't have much to say.
Standing up all day in the factory made my legs ache so much, so I did a lot of stretching and Yoga, with a couple of upper body resistance workouts thrown in. I feel in good shape after two weeks of tough work.
The job in Melbourne didn't eventuate. I got a mail saying I didn't get an interview. The first week in the factory I was waiting for the phone call that could change everything, ready to immediately book a flight to Melbourne to get to the interview and wow them, but it never came. By the second week I knew it wasn't coming, and when I got the mail I was oddly calm. I thought, well, I'll be back at my desk next week, and to be honest, I need to concentrate more on my reality than would could be.
What else. Nothing much. Maybe I'll be in the mood another day this week. Maybe I'll just write about working out for a while and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment