Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Round 3: Day 76 - 30-15

I hadn't done Plyo for ages, maybe six months, and it was hard. But I don't think my legs were quite over the punishment inflicted during the last couple of weeks at the factory, because they were finished by round three. But I kept going and finished in fine form. Had a shake, watched the Swans beat Essendon, and went to bed. A fine day.
I'm going to start another blog, a serialized fiction blog. I will release a chapter a week, I think, and see where it gets me. I've got the first few weeks ready to go, and the ending, but I don't know how I'm going to get from one to the other. Do me a favour, though, and rave about it to your friends so I get heaps, or a bunch (have to get used to writing to an American audience) of readers. There is F all work to do at the moment, so I need something to do that makes me look busy.
One on One 30-15 tonight. 12 sets of 30 push ups and 15 pull ups, though for me, it's 25-8 for the first half, then 20-5.
Also, I've added another two weeks to this round, to make up for the two week recovery of sorts that I took while I was working at the factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment