Friday, June 24, 2011

Wish I was on Hamilton Island

Warming up here lately, a couple of 30+ degree days. I went for a run on Wedensday and found it really hard to cool down afterwards and had an uncomfortable sleep. The seasonal headaches have appeared to have stopped, which makes living a lot easier. I do have a bruised coccyx though, which makes it uncomfortable to sit down for long periods, which is exactly what I do every day. I don't know how I did it, and I hope it goes away. It might even be a consequence of my hips being so tight. I'm going to do X-Stretch tomorrow and really concentrate on doing every stretch the best as I can. I've got Chest, Back and Shoulders tonight.
Swans got pumped by Carlton, and we are going to get pumped by Collingwood this week, like every time we play them at ANZ stadium. Probably my least favourite fixture of the whole year. Ah well. We are doing okay.
For some reason I have become pretty motivated to study Japanese, though I'm finding it hard to come up with some kind of structure to my study. All I'm doing is working on my vocab and reading at the moment. It's just so hard to get those words to stay in my head.
Anyway, god luck to Fitzy and Naomi who are getting married this weekend at Hamilton Island. Have fun you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment